Leads & Marketing

Advocate Health, LLC will work directly with you to determine and develop lead programs that will help you reach your sales goals.

We have found the best results come from referrals generated by your own book of business accounting for 80% of your annual sales. We will help you communicate with and care for that Book of Business. The remaining 20% of your sales should come from community based marketing activities. We can customize a plan designed specifically for you.  
If you do not yet have a book of business, we can help you get up and running. Again, the ultimate goal is to grow your book of business and take such good care of your clients that referrals account for 80% of your sales. 
Our most successful agents are those with deep rooted community connections. Although states, cities, and neighborhoods can have similar characteristics we understand every community also has unique qualities and opportunities to be explored – and that is where you come in. We begin by discussing your goals and developing a Customized Marketing Plan (CMP) that combines your local capabilities with our national infrastructure and known best practices. 

Take a look at just some of the ways we can provide you with leads:

Customized Flyers and Marketing Materials
Lead Generation

At Advocate Health, we’re here to be your dedicated provider support system. We believe in supporting our sales agents as much as we possibly can. Our bottom line is to improve yours.

For agent use only. Not intended for general public.

Agent Toolkit

We provide our Agents the Tools they need to be successful and grow their business. Choose one of the tools below and learn more about getting access.

Industry News

Previous Next
Previous Next
Previous Next

"Working together to actively improve the health and quality of life for older Americans, families, and communities by moving from a focus on sickness and illness to one based on prevention and well-being."

Advocate Health, LLC - Our Vision

"Advocate is at my fingertips; I can make a phone a call and their professionally trained staff can answer all my questions. The service is excellent and efficient, and it helps me help my clients."

Jeff R. - New York

"Advocate is very efficient, number one, and very good to us. They answer all of our questions when we have them."

Jim H. - Florida

"After being in the insurance business for over 30 years, I can say the senior market is the best ever. And couple that with Advocate you have a winning combination. Everyone on the Advocate team has been very supportive. After four years with them my income has doubled and more. As you can see, I’m sold. "

Mike T. - Tennessee

"The relationship I have developed with Advocate Health over the last 5 years is based on integrity. They have always jumped in when there is trouble. I have always been paid on time. Advocate Health, LLC goes above and beyond. "

Mike D. - Louisiana

"I love working with Advocate. They’ve always helped me and supported me. I started with no existing client base, and over the last 5 years it has grown to over 200+ Humana customers thanks to them. I am in the process of moving from Louisiana to Florida, and I couldn’t do it without the freedom my renewals provide me."

Chris D. - Louisiana

"Advocate is an extension of our company. It’s as if you were sitting right here in the office next to me. It is so helpful and takes the burden off our staff. Advocate is competent, responsive, and professional."

Rick S. - South Carolina