This Errors and Omissions Insurance Plan is designed exclusively for agents of Advocate Health, LLC and helps to protect against claims arising from the sale and servicing of insurance products.
Advocate Health E&O Program Highlights
- NEW: Reduced rate for newly licensed life and/or health agent that has received their state license within one year of enrollment! ($1M/$1M limit option only)
- NEW: $1M/$3M rates!
- Claims-made Financial Services Professional Liability Coverage limited to services provided as a life/health insurance agent selling life, health, annuities and variable products
- Base coverage includes Life, Accident, LTC, including Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement
- Additional add-on coverages include Disability, 24-Hour Care Coverage, Annuities, Variable Products and Mutual Funds
- Pay in full or choose monthly payments via credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Upon successful completion of the online application, a certificate of insurance will be available for immediate download for eligible agents
- $500 deductible for life, accident, health, LTC, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement
- $2,500 deductible for disability insurance and indexed & fixed annuities
- $5,000 deductible for all other claims (e.g. variable annuities and mutual funds)
- Provides coverage for your administrative, clerical and support personnel while they are acting on your behalf
- Provides coverage for any corporation, partnership or other business entity that is owned or controlled by an Agent, General Agent or Registered Representative